Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Miss Zoo Already

Today J and I visited the education department at the Zoo.  It was so wonderful to see everyone and to introduce them to the little guy that has been keeping me busy at home.  I joke that I am J's personal Zoo keeper...some days it feels like that.  And although making the decision to stay home with J instead of returning to work has been a difficult one, I know that it is not a decision I will regret.

With that said, there is no doubt I am going to miss the Zoo everyday.  Not only did I have a job working with animals, which is a dream, but I was blessed to work with the most wonderful people.  It is a time of my life that I will cherish forever and for which I will be forever grateful.  

I can't wait for the day when I can teach J about the amazing animals that I had the privilege to work with so that he too will develop a love and appreciation for them.  And just think, one day I'll be dropping my little man off at Zoo camp!


Love them kisses!

Spending some quality time with Yapper.  Loved her!

slimy and sweet

Feeding the girls, Zara and Karima

Good ole Victor

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that was a hard decission to stay home instead of going back to work, but good for you!! Being a stay at home mommy is hard but worth it, your kids will love you for it.

    ReplyDelete