Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Real Deal


The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life.- Spencer W. Kimball

I love this quote I found yesterday while preparing to teach a class on blogging. I know what you're thinking, "why are you teaching a class on blogging?"  It's a pretty short story, I was asked if I would do it and I said yes.  Although I'm far from an expert blogger I do understand the importance of documenting our lives in whichever medium we choose.  

So today I am documenting my real life.  Not a manicured or picture perfect one but the life I live every morning.  I keep hearing how fast kids grow up and before I know it the blocks that cover my floor will be carefully packed in an attic somewhere.  Before I forget how wonderfully messy life can be, I better document it.


Before


And....After



No comments:

Post a Comment