Monday, October 13, 2014

September 2014

Is there anything better than the fall? Okay, okay, it would be nice if it actually felt like fall but I'm not complaining. The moment I see pumpkins in the grocery store, I'm a happy girl!
This month James started joy school, we celebrated my birthday and had our best beach day yet.

Joy school
Joy School has been such a blessing for James. He loves his little class and is progressing socially by leaps and bounds. He would go everyday if he could but for now, he's going twice a week. The boy is even participating in craft time. It's a miracle. We are so proud of our James!


My B-Day
If you know me, you know I love my birthday and this year was seriously amazing. I got to go on a date with my husband to an Italian restaurant we've been wanting to try. We ordered fancy sodas and walked on the beach afterwards. So it was basically a perfect way to celebrate. But that's not all, I got a night out at one of my favorite Mexican restaurant with my ladies. And to top it off, we celebrated with a rib dinner with my family. It was totally worth turning 36. 


Beach Days
I think our beach days are winding down at this point but we had some beautiful beach days in September. We even made it there for an evening picnic. Nothing better than spending an evening at the beach! 


Honorable mentions

•Got a visit from one of my favorite people, Jessica, and her adorable daughter Goldie. The boys and I fell in love with this little one! 

•I got the flu. Like bad. And of course I got sick while Scott was out of town. My mom saved the day and took care of me and the boys the entire day. I'm a lucky one.

• Scott was gone for about seven days in September. He went to Chicago on a business trip and had an amazing time discovering the delicious food Chicago has to offer. Then he went on a recruiting trip to Utah. He got to discover the beauty of sundance and spent some quality time with Jamie. Both great trips!



No comments:

Post a Comment