Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 2014

Before I get started, can I just call your attention to the fact that I have written a blog post for every month in 2014. I am really something. Okay, moving on. March was good. We had a visit from the Taos, Scott had his review and we spent our Saturdays at museums. One not so nice thing that happened, I got my phone stolen at Disneyland. But let's not dwell on the negative... on with the positives!

Visit from the Taos

It was seriously great to spend some one on one time with our cousins to the east. We have never had that opportunity with the Taos so there was some serious cousin bonding. James absolutely loved having them here. First thing every morning, he would ask if his cousins were coming over. He couldn't wait for them to get here and was sad to see them go. 
I loved bonding with the cousins as well. Great kids, great family. I need to see if there is a Rylie loan program that I could enroll in. 





Scott's Review

Obviously I'm not going to expand much on this because half of what he does I don't understand. But I thought as head of the Olson home it was important to include. Basically he works almost 12 hour days, everyday, and his hard work couldn't be more appreciated by his family. For a guy that doesn't feel all that great, he sure works hard at work and at home. We like him. We'll keep him. This is a picture of him working pretty hard.


Saturdays at the Museums

This month we made it to both Scripps Birch Aquarium and The Natural History Museum. From jellyfish to dinosaurs, it was fun for all. Foster even made a friend in a baby mastodon. 


Honorable mentions:
1. The boys and I have started going on 3 mile walks a few times a week. We go with friends, Mi Ani and sometimes grandma and grandpa. It's a great workout and an even better way for James to collect an obscene amount of sticks.
2. James had his wellness visit and he is well. 38 pounds of solid boy and he's doing great. Dr. Whitman was shocked and overjoyed that he did not get the dreaded scowl from James but instead lots of smiles and conversation. Our boy is growing up! 
3. I cut my hair too short. It will grow.


















No comments:

Post a Comment